Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
NEURA Robotics is a high-tech robotics company which is poised to usher the way into the cognitive era by building intelligent robotic assistants which amplify humans and focus on solving societies biggest issues e.g. the aging society.
At NEURA Robotics we believe that humans should be able to do what is at the core of the human nature. We want to enable people to express their creativity and focus more on social interactions again instead of doing unhealthy and monotonous jobs, which is still very common among the general society. Hence everything we do is based on the slogan: "WE SERVE HUMANITY".
We're looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join us. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Design, as part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing new marketing strategies and supporting our current ones, also working hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class campaigns across a broad channel mix. You as an ideal candidate will have a passion for high tech and robotics and expertise in marketing campaigns for a young brand.
Together, we are taking the step into a new era of cognitive robots:
- You are responsible for the planning, creation, maintaining and measurement of our marketing activities for Enterprise and SME sales, campaigns and customer retention in English (German a plus) for various on- and offline channels (website, online events, fairs, partnerships, PR etc.)
- You ensure continuous quality output for all materials in line with style guidelines, four-eye principle, proper research, etc. and manage editorial calendar for assigned channels
- You can edit and revise content from the perspective of the intended audience(s) and you know how to conduct interviews with internal or external stakeholders in order to produce quality content
- You will create marketing material mainly for B2B audiences later also B2C
- You are also responsible for additional content creation such as white papers, how-to guides (video, PDF), use cases, competitive comparisons as well as ROI justification
You are a technology enthusiast who wants to change the world. You are passionate and flexible about your work, driven by a problem-solving mentality and have the following skills:
- You bring at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of (B2B) marketing and a very good understanding of digital and traditional marketing concepts
- You want a high level of responsibility with creative freedom
- You have excellent writing skills in English (German a plus) and the ability to deliver quality output within budget and deadlines
- You have the ability to learn new topics independently and to build things from scratch
- You have a good track record of planning, creating and implementing successful go-to-market-strategies
- You are an active team player and can communicate on eye level with all departments, reaching out frequently to our tech team to get all the relevant infos
- You have the willingness to push NEURA Robotics to become a leading brand in the field of robotic assistants
- You must have the right to live and work in the EU
What we offer:
- A young, highly motivated and international team that wants to redefine the state of the art for robotic assistants
- Cutting-edge technology of our robotic assistants
- Friendly and lively environment with challenging tasks
- Support for personal and professional development in all dimensions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, send your application to email@example.com - We are looking forward to your application with cover letter, CV and salary expectations!
Apply with LinkedIn