Internship / Working Student for Content Creation / Social Media (m/f/d)
NEURA Robotics is a high-tech robotics company which is poised to usher the way into the cognitive era by building intelligent robotic assistants which amplify humans and focus on solving societies biggest issues e.g. the aging society.
At NEURA Robotics we believe that humans should be able to do what is at the core of the human nature. We want to enable people to express their creativity and focus more on social interactions again instead of doing unhealthy and monotonous jobs, which is still very common among the general society. Hence everything we do is based on the slogan: "WE SERVE HUMANITY".
Together, we are taking the step into a new era of cognitive robots:
- You create engaging social media posts (photos, videos, infographics, texts etc.) in combination with our marketing and design team
- You are posting on all channels with our SoMe planning tool
- You support on all things publishing: from blog to social media, to E-mail and internal content
- You ensure continuous quality output for all materials in line with style guidelines, four-eye principle, proper research, etc. and manage editorial calendar for assigned channels
- You learn how to evaluate and update content based on data, mainly for B2B audiences later also B2C
You are a technology enthusiast who wants to change the world. You are passionate and flexible about your work, driven by a problem-solving mentality and have the following skills:
- You have excellent oral and written (very good in English, German a plus) communication skills and the ability to deliver quality output within budget and deadlines
- Experience with content & social media analytics, incl. Google Analytics and Linkedin + Instagram Insights is a plus
- You want a high level of responsibility with creative freedom
- You have the ability to learn new topics independently and to build things from scratch
- You are an active team player and can communicate on eye level with all departments, reaching out frequently to our tech team to get all the relevant infos
- You have the willingness to push NEURA Robotics to become a leading brand in the field of robotic assistants
What we offer
A young, highly motivated and international team that wants to redefine the state of the art for robotic assistants
- Flexible working hours (working student: up to 20 hours per week | interns: full-time)
- Cutting-edge technology of our robotic assistants
- Friendly and lively environment with challenging tasks
- Support for personal and professional development in all dimensions
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, send your application to email@example.com - We are looking forward to your application with cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest start date! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.