CGI-Animation Intern / Working Student (m/f/d)
NEURA Robotics is a high-tech robotics company which is poised to usher the way into the cognitive era by building intelligent robotic assistants which amplify humans and focus on solving societies biggest issues e.g. the aging society.
NEURA Robotics we believe that humans should be able to do what is at the core of the human nature. We want to enable people to express their creativity and focus more on social interactions again instead of doing unhealthy and monotonous jobs, which is still very common among the general society. Hence everything we do is based on the slogan: "WE SERVE HUMANITY".
The work may vary depending on the company needs, but will heavily focus on:
- Building up a virtual environment in a real time game engine like Unreal, Unity, Blender, etc.
- Rendering CAD-models
- Robots animating
- Contributing creative ideas by thinking outside of the box (be bold, be loud!)
- Helping with planning the content strategy
- Passion and affinity for 3D animation
- Teamplayer with a structured workflow
- Creativity and a good eye for visual details
- Experience working with Unreal, Unity or Blender is a must
- Outstanding communication skills in English (German is a plus)
What we offer:
- A young highly motivated international team
- Friendly and comfortable environment
- We love developing people personally and professionally
- Flexible Worktimes (Working Student: up to 20h per week / Intern: Fulltime)
- Bi-weekly team breakfasts. We have a lot of foodies on board